By accessing or using the Asia Pacific Initiative website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”). If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use our website.
- Eligibility: Our services are intended solely for users who are 18 years of age or older. By using our website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement.
- Account registration: To use certain features of the website, you will need to register for an account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account, and to keep your account information up-to-date. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- Responsible Gaming: We support responsible gaming and we encourage our players to play responsibly. We have implemented various measures to prevent problem gaming, including deposit limits, loss limits, and self-exclusion. If you feel that you have a gambling problem, please seek help.
- Prohibited uses: You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You shall not use the website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website or its services.
- Intellectual Property: The website and its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, are the property of Asia Pacific Initiative and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use or reproduce any content without the express written consent of Asia Pacific Initiative.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on the website.
- Limitation of Liability: Asia Pacific Initiative will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Asia Pacific Initiative, its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your use of the website in a manner that violates or is alleged to violate these Terms of Service.